Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Weddings can be overwhelming to arrange, but I can assure you that having me as your celebrant, you will not have to worry about the most important part of your day, the ceremony. Let me help create the day you have dreamt of.
- Me, a bubbly easy going female celebrant that will help you throughout your ceremony planning process.
- Modern fresh Ideas to make your wedding ceremony unique and a highlight for you and your guests.
- Professionally delivered ceremony, but with personality that showcases you as a couple.
- High Standard Service from the very first meeting to after your wedding day to follow up and assist you with "whats next?" to obtain your Marriage Certificate from Birth Deaths and Marriages
- Use of high quality PA System, microphone and modern technology so you and your guests will hear your ceremony.
- Four meetings in person then as much ongoing phone, email, skype support as required.
- Ceremony Rehearsal to practice your ceremony. Positioning, music, entry, exiting and to assist anyone who might require my guidance.
- Legal Documents provided and completed correctly and in accordance with the Marriage Act. You can be assured your paperwork has been correctly lodged and submitted to the relevant government bodies.
- Approx 20 + hours spent writing and creating your ceremony. Your love story written with the respect and integrity it deserves
- Arrive minimum 1 hour before your ceremony to ensure everything is set up and perfect. If the Groom needs help, I am there to assist him and also assist any other wedding suppliers you have hired for the day
- Resource File to keep with current music, vows, poetry ritual ideas ( modern & traditional) to help personalise your ceremony.
- Coaching of your Vows if you need.
- Provide you with a checklist to help your wedding planning easier, Relationship Education and other helpful information that will make your life easier.
- Supply the Ceremony music if required and source through legal means ( Itunes). The cost to download the music is included in my fee
- Rituals in your ceremony. For a small additional fee I can also assist in sourcing the items you need for your ritual.
- Dress code to fit in with your ceremony theme. I will blend into the background.
- Unless requested by the Bride and Groom or for the particular sections needed for your ceremony, I will not stand between yourselves and obscure the beautiful backdrop you have chosen for your ceremony. No photoshop required to eliminate me from your photos.
- Keepsake wedding file with Couples Certificate and your ceremony
- No hidden fees
- Public Holidays incur an additional $150.00
- Travel outside the 100km return trip incur 0.66c per km addition
- If accommodation is required, the couple are to arrange.
$660.00 GST incl.
($300.00 non refundable deposit required to secure your chosen date and time. Balance to be paid one week prior to ceremony.)
OTHER WEDDING CEREMONY OPTIONS
Looking for something smaller or outside of the wedding season, I can help. Below are two alternative packages I provide clients. Same great service, same standard of ceremony and most inclusions as mentioned above.
Winter Wedding Ceremony / Outside Peak Season (Rehearsal Included)
$550.00 GST Incl
Small Registry type Wedding Ceremony ( less than 10 guests no Rehearsal )
$450.00 GST Incl
( $300.00 non refundable deposit required to secure your chosen date and time. Balance paid one week prior to ceremony)